Toggle navigation. Share Job.
UST Operator Exam - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
Operate Balance machines. Efficiently perform all duties relative to balancing rotors, fans, armatures, sheave assemblies, impellers, thrust blocks, etc. Operate the balance machine and related equipment. Set up balance machine; locate unbalance.
Balance by either adding or removing metal. Record all required information to tollgate Recognize improper machine and tool performance. Unit weigh, cut drill, and tap individual balance weights.see
Machine Operator B Crew
Affix weights with retaining compound, locking tabs or peening based on individual requirements. Oil machine. Monitor bearing wear. Work with engineers and test to improve balance performance. Machine Learning. Mobile Application Development.
Introduction to NLP. Network Engineering. PHP Syntax Overview. Product Design.
Progressive Web Apps. React Native.
Rest API Design. Real-Time operating systems.
Occupational Licenses: Water System Operators
Semantic UI. Software Engineering.
Apache Subversion. User Experience Design. Minimum Qualifications: Must have reliable means of transportation to and from assigned farm.
- Interactive Textures for Architecture and Landscaping: Digital Elements and Technologies.
- Occupational Licenses: Water System Operators.
- Picasso and Truth: From Cubism to Guernica.
- MATCH QUALITY WEAPONS: ORGANIZATIONAL CARE AND CLEANING!
- Streets and Patterns: The Structure of Urban Geometry.
- 90-Minute College Major Matcher: Choose Your Best Major for a Great Career.
- Prelude No. 22 in G minor?
Able to work weekends and holidays. Able to lift up to 35 lbs. Able to walk on uneven surfaces. Preferred Qualifications: Valid drivers license with good driving record.